Symphony Settlements provides a powerful accounting system to domestic and international carriers for the accurate division of revenue between telecommunications service providers. This tool helps carriers and resellers stay up-to-date, and enables the efficient integration of new products and services into the revenue stream.
Symphony Settlements compares invoices and accounting statements against switch records to ensure conformity to contracts, discount levels, tariffs and time-of-day rating.
- Supports a variety of services
- Standard and mobile telephony, VPN, telex, value-added services, and more
- Supports both ITU (cascade and direct accounting) and interconnect-style agreements
- Split single traffic stream between agreement types based on user-defined percentages
- Traffic agreements include time-of-day rates and set rates for special days
- Allocates incoming traffic document amounts to outgoing documents
- Provides a comprehensive suite of reports
- Flexible rating structure allows a carrier to define rates based on any combination of elements
- Dispute processing to flag specific document lines for further processing
- Select which account statements and invoices are to be included in a settlement document for a particular accounting period
- Supports the generation and receipt of files in the European Telecommunications Informatics Services (ETIS) format, as well as document exchange in accordance with European clearing standards
- Estimates outstanding accounting documents for general ledger and forecasting
- Multi-lingual, multi-currency modular architecture
What makes Symphony Settlements different?
- Allows users to control and verify key aspects of a carrier-to-carrier relationship
- Identify and prevent revenue loss with a variety of reports and easy interface to corporate systems such as ERP and Data Warehousing
- The Enhanced Settlements solution brings Symphony’s power rating engine into the picture to handle complex rate plans and special fees or taxes
- Robust security system lets you decide who has access to particular information
- Stand-alone convenience, yet fits into our full suite of solutions